Friday 13 March 2015

Frozen fever continued......


A few years ago I bought a rocking horse from a charity shop, Eloise was just a baby so not very practical for her, but I couldn't resist.....

It sat in our garage for years until this Christmas Bethany got a book with a rocking horse in it. Ooh I want one of those said Eloise and then I remembered the poor lonely horse in the garage. So of we set on a renovation project together with the brief being to make it as 'Frozen' themed and sparkly as possible.

I never thought in a million years I would be using sparkly sequins and sparkly jewels for anything in my house but .....


I can't deny the little cheeky monkey her Essex bling......



This would have made an amazing Christmas present to open on Christmas day but Eloise has just loved getting involved helping to paint it, choose wool and sparkly sequins for his mane, jewels to stick onto him and watching him transform. Kids love the creative process just as much if not more than the final product.

No comments: