Tuesday 24 March 2015

Family Learning Easter Workshops....

It's the Easter holidays already starting next week and if you're wondering what to do with the children then have some fun creating at an Easter workshop at Havering Adult College. 


I'll be doing the animal puppet making where you can get to create whatever animal you desire using foam stencils, fabric paints, fabric pens, felt, googly eyes and a little creative imagination. Here's a little dragon I designed in the past but I'll have loads of ideas on the day to help you create your favourite animal.



I'm also doing the potty planting where you get to paint and decorate your very own pot together then plant up some seeds to take home and watch them grow. Here's one I made with my little one in the past....


They're completely free and spaces are limited so book on today at 01708 434995 or email familylearning@havering.gov.uk!

Hope to see you there.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job! keep it up. I want you to visit the link below to get some useful info like How to change hotmail password