Wednesday 11 May 2011

Where does all the time go.....

Feels like we haven't been creative enough lately, especially with trying to sell my flat and buy a house it seems like the past couple of months have flown by! Which reminds me why is it that when you sell your place it's the tidiest, cleanest and best it's ever looked?! Will have to pretend that we're selling our house when we move in so that it stays in the same lovely condition : )

But we have been doing bits inbetween. Here are some silk scarves I made, I actually made loads as I got a bit addicted but have packed those away for Friday's E17 Designers market and these ones are yet to be packaged up.


I love using subtle tones so that when you look at some you can see subtle hints of a variety of colour coming through, like this middle one....



Here is a bundle of new cards from my sketches.....


A few of my faves....



And here is a new stash based on some mixed media work I created for an Art Trail event at the William Morris Gallery, so yep you guessed it inspired by William Morris (apart from the print of Boats which was taken from my holiday snaps in Morrocco).


I'm hoping to be doing some new prints as I love printing and just haven't been doing enough lately! But where to find the time! I did get some good advice from Etsy (check it out: http://zenhabits.net/small-scale/) so hopefully i'll get there step by step and i'll be showing you some new prints soon, well that's the plan : )

Kirsten

No comments: