Saturday 4 April 2009

Life drawing at the Tate...

As a mothers day treat my sister and I took my mum to the Tate Gallery to do a life drawing session. Not knowing what to expect we turned up and were led to the entrance of the Rodchenko & Popova 'Defining Constructivism' exhibition. To be honest I was a bit worried at first, being a traditional artist who doesnt get out of their comfort zone very much, but the other two took it on board to become star pupils.

I would thoroughly recommend it as a great night out if you're on your own or in a group, like us. The tutors were brilliant, offering lots of advice and inspiration. I have also been to their sessions at the Candid Arts Centre so go check them out if you can (http://www.annesite.co.uk).


Here's the results from our short sessions. Obviously you can tell which one of us got asked to move to Russia to sell their work, not me!



No comments: