Sunday 15 March 2009

Country Living Spring Fair...

Hi,

I went along to the Country Living Spring Fair yesterday and was a little disappointed. It was quite expensive to get in only to find just a few designer crafts makers selling their wares.

However I did meet Jan Constantine and saw her lovely goodies (www.janconstantine.com) including cushions like these. I love their sixties feel.





It was a shame to see that a majority of the stall holders were selling reproduction items that you could buy in Romford.

However outside we found lots of lovely little antique stalls and shops selling little gems. I treated myself to a cute little 50's style metal stamp of a little girl clutching a dolly. To our luck their was also a French market and we found a quaint little restaurant selling really good food.

No comments: