Friday 22 July 2016

Ingrebourne Valley, Hornchurch Country Park......

I am very happy to say that I will be teaching again at Hornchurch Country Park come September. I first grew to love it through my kids, who love it here, I think because it's full of little nooks and crannies you can explore plus it has a giant concrete aeroplane in the playground area, what kid wouldn't love that. Over the past few months from teaching there I've grown to love it even more. Everybody there is incredibly friendly from the dog walkers to the visitor centre staff. Plus, like the kids, I love going off the beaten track to discover a few hidden gems like these......
 
 These cows gave much pleasure to one of my lessons as they kept running past the window : )

It is full of inspiration and I cant wait to start teaching there using a little colour this time rather than just drawing.

No comments: