Monday 7 September 2015

Phew what a busy summer.....and a little felting

So after what feels like a grueling 7 weeks of the summer holidays Eloise has finally gone back to play school and Bethany is due to start tomorrow, eek! We've had lots of fun and laughter including a holiday to Cornwall and loads of amazing day trips and it's now back to the old routine. However I'm secretly loving being able to have a little bit of time back for myself to get creating again. 

I've been busy making some felt samples ready for my new class which starts next week at the Havering Adult College. I've started with a few basic techniques and I'm going to be working on some fun ones this week, such as spikes which I'm really looking forward to.












There's still places free so if you fancy coming along and getting creative in a fun and relaxed environment then call 01708 434 955 or email enquiries-adultcollege@havering.gov.uk to book a space. It's really reasonable at £62 for the 6 week course (only £32 for concessions) so a bargain at just over £10 per session, If you're over 60 then its only £47 for the whole 6 weeks. Click here for full details.

I'll be starting the course super easy with the basics of felting and building up so at the end of this introductory 6 week course you'll be able to make bags, scarves, laptop cases, flowers etc. You can make beautiful, quirky or modern items for around your home or perfect items for gifts. Whatever your heart desires and whatever your style then I can show you how to make it.

No comments: