Friday 27 September 2013

Renovating........

When I moved into my house 2 years ago I bought lots of second hand furniture with the idea to renovate it all and have a lovely house (little did I know how much time little people took up!). This summer I finally managed to complete the stool to go with my drawers and I was so excited I had to share it. I love it and my other half dosent get as enthusiastic as me. 

I picked them both up from my favourite charity shop in Romford, the Richard House Hospice on Victoria Road. It's a little treasure trove in there and I always walk out with something (Paul has now banned me from buying any more furniture, but it's just too addictive!)

When I started on the stool I found loads of layers where people in the past had renovated it as well.....




 


Here it is in all its glory.... with my little bundle hiding in the background...... 


No comments: