Tuesday 22 December 2009

Merry Christmas

Sitting here with a glass of Baileys, christmas songs in the background and snow outside, I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas (it's been quite merry already so maybe just a Happy Christmas!).

On behalf of both of us I just want to say a huge thanks to all of our customers and students who have supported us this year. It's been a fantastic year for us and we're really looking forward to next year, getting our act together and putting on more classes, as requested, so watch this space.

In the mean time, here's a few of our Christmas pics to get you in the festive spirit too (though Baileys helps!).

1 comment:

Sandra Scott Textile Artist said...

hello
Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. I am inspired by your wonderful work I am only now discovering thanks to blogging. It is like this new world has just opened up to me. I look forward to reading more.