Sunday 7 June 2009

Nice surprise....

I was just looking around to do a course for my upcoming birthday when I came across a nice surprise that looked familiar. Whilst looking at Missenden Abbey courses I came across my beading work, that was featured in my March blog 'beading bonanza'.

It was really nice to have been chosen out of all the students that attended on the course. In my class I had girls that had had their work published and one had won the Beading Guilds competition. So this was a great little confidence booster.

Go see the lovely work of everyone at Missenden Abbey.


The other nice little surprise of the week end is finding out that we have been selected to display our work at the William Morris Gallery in walthamstow as part of the E17 Arts Trail. Watch this space for more details as we will be producing work especially for the trail.



No comments: