Tuesday 6 July 2010

Just a big thank you to.....

all my students this year who have definitely worked hard from the Level one to the Level three and I am very proud and pleased to say that everyone passed.

I have really enjoyed this year and the students have made it such a great class to teach.

Here are some of the photos of their fantastic work, sorry about the quality but I forgot my camera and used my phone so if any of my students have better photos please send them to me and I will post them up to share with everyone.




Next year will be different as there is no funding for City and Guilds Level 2 and 3 so I am only teaching Level 1 and a new course for me called N.C.F.E, which looks really good fun and I can’t wait.

2 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

Where can I find out info about the new course?

I am inspired said...

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment and sorry I haven’t got back to you sooner. I've been waiting for next years time table to be confirmed. All I know so far is that next year it will be called NFCE and will take place on a Wednesday afternoon at Chestnuts House in Waltham Forest. As soon as I get more details I will post them up and add to our website.