Wednesday 16 June 2010

Just a quick reminder about....

Fairkytes Summer Fayre
This Saturday 10am-4pm

There'll be lots of art and craft displays, live music and drama, dance, DJing skills and more.
Part of the Hornchurch Festival of Arts & Heritage, Fairkytes Arts Centre, Hornchurch.

It's free entry and the sun is bound to be shining so venture along and enjoy some of the activities on offer. I don't know too much about what is planned but it's a really nice atmosphere over at Fairkytes and the Queen's Theatre, a great way to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon.

A little more about the Festival can be found here: Hornchurch Festival

Here is a working sketch that i'm hoping to turn into one of my pieces for Saturday. It's taken from one of hundreds of pictures I took when I went to Beth Chatto's gardens. It's such a lovely place to visit and as usual I got a little trigger happy and took far too many pictures! I went at the beginning of May when all of the spring flowers were out so i'm going to go back when everything is in full bloom to get some more inspiration.


No comments: