Wednesday 20 April 2016

Hardest thing for years....

I have to admit I've never been a great model maker but when the girls got a Winnie the Pooh model book I thought even I could do that. Oh how wrong was I? Just to put this into perspective as to how long it took me to make....this was a Christmas present. But this week end I finally finished it after a lot of sweat, muttering under my breath and deep breaths. 
Is this what most parents go through??

They absolutely love it. I'm not sure what they love the most.... being able to say poo a lot without being told off or making little shows : )




So to any other parents out there currently making a model for their child..... keep at it, it feels so good when you finally finish and their little faces make it even more worth while.

No comments: