Thursday 2 February 2017

Feeling the cold.....

January has been full of germs for me but that hasnt stopped any creativity, maybe slowed it down a little : ) My classes are in full swing and we have one more session until half term, where does the time go?

Last week we looked at a winter snow scene in my Oils and Pastels class and I did a little simple scene working wet on wet. It can be quite frustrating work wet on wet as the paint moves around a lot! But if you go with it and have a little fun experimenting it can be a fun way to work. 


I'm always blown away by the work of the students and there's been no stopping them so far this term. Here's what they created.....










I love the fact that everyone is different and they all bring their own unique quality to their work which is always a joy to watch.

No comments: