Monday 11 July 2016

My Students Summer Show.......


I am very excited to announce that I am holding an exhibition of my students work. They have produced amazing work and I am very proud of everything they have achieved. This is a joint exhibition from my Drawing class, Watercolour class and the Drawing and Painting class. So there will be a great mix of different art works. Ingrebourne Valley Visitors Centre are letting us have their education room on Sunday 7th August to show our work.

I'm also doing some drop in sessions on the day so come along, sit down and relax with the amazing view across the park and have a go at a little drawing or painting. What better way to spend a Sunday.

Taking place on Sunday 7th August from 10am until 4pm. If you walk into the Visitors Centre, follow it through to the cafe and we'll be on the left, you wont be able to miss us. 

Hopefully see you there,

Kirsten

No comments: