Saturday 28 February 2015

Frozen fever....

Like many other households with young girls our household has the frozen fever. I took us a little longer than everyone else and it wasn't until early Christmas that her love for Mickey Mouse went out the door and replaced by Frozen (after I had bought her Christmas presents, little ones can be so fickle!!). 

She received a frozen dress for Christmas but it didn't have a sparkly cape like her older cousin's dress so I set to work. After many headaches, a lot of unpicking and frustrated moments I made her a new dress using her old one as a pattern. I would not recommend this for any other novices like myself out there, buying a pattern and basing it on that would have been far easier : )

So I am very proud I finally made one, it kind of fits and most importantly she loves it! Here is the Elsa style dress in full twirly girly fashion.....





No comments: