Wednesday 15 February 2012

Linoprinting at the speed crafting event.......

Last Thursday night was the speed crafting event at the Brentwood Road Gallery and I just wanted to share some of the great prints that people created on the night. These were their first attempts which I thought were brilliant. Thanks to everyone who came and had a go and made it a really enjoyable evening!



The whole night flew by and I got so busy I didn't get the chance to get more pictures of the other results from the youngsters that had a go. I didn't even get the chance to look at the other great crafts on offer and the exhibition next door which was celebrating its finale night. I got told there were some amazing lino prints in the exhibition so i'm gutted I missed that!

Lorraine was also there on the night showing her brilliant knitting skills. Lorraine runs the group Clickers that's at the centre on a Thursday night, 7-9pm. If you're interested in knitting or anything crafty then pop along as its a lovely group and Lorraine is a little fountain of knowledge that can show you anything you want to learn! I used to go to the group before I had the little one and made so many great things.

Kirsten

No comments: