Tuesday 1 November 2011

Halloween treat....

I usually like to carve a pumpkin for halloween but this year I had a better idea.....



apparently it's cruel to dress up your kids for your own entertainment but I couldn't resist : )

I also have to tell you about Zaki's, a new Turkish restaurant on Wanstead High Street, where these pics were taken for my sisters' birthday dinner. Definitely worth a visit as it's great food, I can't remember what my dinner was called but it was an amazing dish of turkish stew on top of smoked creamy aubergine (recommended by the waiter and definitely the best choice as it gave everyone else food envy!!).



It's a bit late in the making but I put together this little brag book for Paul's mum in New Zealand. I kept it really simple and plain as I know that's what she'll prefer, I just have to get round to posting it.......

No comments: