Tuesday 11 January 2011

Getting over Christmas......

I had some good news before Christmas from the William Morris gallery to say that they had sold my work. I was so pleased to have sold an expensive piece of work at such a great gallery plus the money came in handy for Christmas! So after such a great Christmas I’m now a bit sad that it is over. However I am still hanging on a bit as I bought the new Annie Lennox C.D ‘Christmas Cornucopia’ and keep playing it, I just love it.

This years Christmas food success were Gina’s mince pies. Just before Christmas I did a very enjoyable workshop with her when she came to the Embroiders Guild in Romford. She told me about the mince pies she makes and said her recipe is on her blog, Fan my flame. Every one who came round said they were delicious. If you ever get the op
portunity to do a work shop with her I would say do it as not only did I come away with a delightful book I also got a recipe for very good mince pies.

This year five of us from the guild have decided to do an A.T.C swap every month. The theme this month was New Year and I decided to theme mine on my New Year resolution diet. I do this every year and only usually last until February, hopefully this year will be better and I might last until March!

This was my selection of Diet A.T.C's.....


And these are the lovely colourful ones I received.......


Sharon

2 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks for the mention Sharon! Like your little diet ATCs.

vintagerockchick said...

Well done for selling your work - you should be very proud!