Monday 6 September 2010

Well I am back and ready to begin.....

I have some good news first my baby passed 5 A levels and is going to St Marys University in Twickenham to become a primary school teacher. She starts in a few weeks when Pope Benedict XVI is visiting at the same time, how good is that?

Here's my baby - 17 years ago!


Also before I left I entered a competition at the William Morris Gallery and when I got home there was a letter waiting for me announcing that they've accepted my piece as part of their Inspired by William Morris exhibition.

I am so pleased so if you are around please pop into William Morris gallery.

Here are a few pics with details.....


Also at long last I have finished my quilt - after just a little mishap in the in the middle of making it, accidentally loosing it and then finding it in the boot of my car underneath some material! But here it is in all its colourful glory!
Sharon


No comments: