Monday 14 September 2009

CLaSS at the E17 Art Trail photos.....

Hello, I just wanted to share the photos with you all from the E17 Art Trail. It was a really successful day, the sun shone, the crowds were rolling and a good time was had by all. A big thanks to everyone who took part. This is now the second year that I've been involved and it keeps getting bigger and better every year. I'm really looking forward to see what talents next year brings.

I was only meant to teach 2 sessions but as the crowds turned up showing lots of interest and enthusiasm it turned out to be a non-stop creative workshop. Sharing the space with the weavers made for a great creative atmosphere. Although I was exhausted by the end of the day, teaching outside in the sun in the grounds of the college reminded me of my summer workshops in France. Even the photos look like they could be from France.

I'm sorry for missing out lots of the work on show, I was so hectic with the workshops! But i'm hoping to get copies from the photographer on the day, as soon as I do i'll post them up.








Here are 2 students from the silver jewelery class who were selling their work and still managed to take part in my class. In the picture they're just sewing the finishing touches to their pieces that they made in my workshop.

It was great to see such varied work from all of my students. They are just beginning to set up their own businesses selling their creative textile pieces, better pictures of their work is coming soon. If you are interested in any of the work please contact me and i'll pass on details.


It was a nice surprise to see a past student selling her work. She had attended one of my past printing classes, that Kirsten and I taught together, and had created this great collection of work. Again these are all for sale.

No comments: